A-DLC (Amorphous Diamond-like Carbon) treatment has been developed to combine excellent working performance with a high esthetic level.
AMORPHOUS DIAMOND-LIKE CARBON (a-DLC) – PROCEDURE
This hybrid production technology “PV-PECVD” allows a very esthetic black or anthracite layer which also has the essential mechanical properties: wear resistance, chemical resistance, low coefficient of friction.
The coating deposition temperature is less than 100°C.
The deposit thickness is 3µm +/-0.5
HV 0.05 hardness is between 1500 and 1800
Conforms to REACH and RoHS standards
Deep black and anthracite colorized coatings
- Case middles
- Movement parts
- Excellent quality for money
- Excellent results in watchmaking tests (climatic resistance, UV, etc.)
- Deep black or anthracite color
- A-DLC can be deposited on all substrates (copper alloys, titanium, gold, steel and stainless steel, plastics)
- Wear resistant
- Clean deposit
- Good compromise between ductility and hardness
- Homogeneity and reproductivity of the color
- Homogeneity and reproductivity of thickness
- Environment and UV resistant
- Low temperature procedure
- Respect of terminals
- An A-DLC treated part can be detreated and retreated