The LUMENCOAT coating is a premium optical product based on protected silver with an average reflectivity of 97% over the visible spectrum.
Industrial coating approved by major multinational companies.
This coating can also be deposited on metal or glass.
Other reflective coatings also available: in gold or aluminum.
PHYSICAL VAPOR DEPOSITION (PVD) – PROCEDURE
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) is a metal deposition coating process that allows thin films of material to be deposited under vacuum using vapor.
For PVD coating the deposition temperature is usually between 40 and 80 °C.
The deposit thickness is 400 nm.
Conforms to REACH and RoHS standards.
- LED reflectors
- Internal lighting
- Very reflective surface (97% in the spectrum 400 to 800 nm).
- Adherence test by tape (ASTM-D3359)>4B-5B (0-5%)
- Water soaking (24h) no delamination
- Sulphurization test (ISO 4538) > no change in performance
- High temperature storage (60-80°C; MIL Std 810G) > no change in performance
- Low temperature storage (-40°C; MIL Std 810F) > no change in performance
- Temperature cycling (-40°C to +80°C) > no change in performance