Surcotec has developed a family of varnishes called Surcolak.
These are temporary protection varnishes that are soluble in water, detergent or alcohol for protective applications such as
– Protection of polished parts between mechanical operations
– Holding/gluing of small parts for machining operations
- Put down a homogeneous film in a suitable manner (brush, spray, spray system). Do not put down too much. Several thin layers are more effective than a single thick one.
- Let it dry in the open air (drying time depends on the room temperature and layer thickness). Drying between each layer is more effective that drying all layers at once.
- If the film is not tough enough for use, steam the product at 50 °C for 15-30 minutes just before the operation to dehydrate it properly. Temperature 60 °C max.
The SURCOLAK family
|Surcolak 13P (blue)||Varnish with average mechanical resistance.||Liquid (1-5-25L)||Download|
|Surcolak 23P (red)||Varnish with the highest mechanical resistance for intense protection during machining or finishing.||Liquid (1-5-25L)||Download|
|Surcolak 23P SPRAY (red)||Varnish with the highest mechanical resistance for intense protection during machining or finishing.||Spray (500 ml)||Télécharger|
|Surcolak 24PA (red)||Varnish with high mechanical resistance (for use as clamp-gel)||Liquid (1-5-25L)||Download|
|Surcolak 02 E (colorless or blue)||Varnish with high mechanical resistance, acid resistant, alkaline soluble||Liquid (1-5-25L)||Download|